Tuesday 3 May 2011

Song 15 - Gotta Get Away by The Offspring

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6jz1hewTzA

Dang! So much great music came out of the 90s. This song is an example of epic punk that came out during the 90s. Continues to make me wish I was older so I could clearly remember these times.

Anyways this song is so fucking epic. You can relate to it, everyone has had atleast 1 time in their lives when they wished they could runaway from....well from themselves. If you haven't I think you must be some corprate robot android or something. You know just a day where it seems to keep going downhill, everything goes wrong, and it's just shit? Yeah, you know.

Before I go I must say, Dexter looks great with the long braids.

-MusicNotes

1 comment:

  1. BAD WORDS O.O .. oh well i like offspring i like youre gunna go far kid or whatever its called ^_^ i always imagine a mermaid singing that

    ReplyDelete